What city is this by info on reviews....

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by JohnBoyToo, Apr 3, 2021.

1. JohnBoyToo

JohnBoyToo
    Expand Collapse

Just a thought to help -
    If I were looking for a campground around Dallas and Fort Worth, I would have to do an overview or research what cities are around DFW...

If I didn't live near there I wouldn't know without researching that a city like Burleson is not far from Fort worth.

How difficult would it be to say something like campground located in Burleson, Tx near 'Fort worth' ?

Just wondering...

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Thanks for your suggestion; we appreciate your support, but I think our search function already accommodates this.

When you search for a city, the system displays a map showing parks that are in about a 30 mi radius from the city, and you can see what other towns are nearby that have parks located in or near them.

If you want to increase the distance in which towns and parks are located from the city, simply click on the minus sign on the map and the display will then show parks farther away from your chosen city. Likewise, you can click on the plus sign on the map to zoom in and see only parks that are closer to the city. You can also drag the map to show towns and parks in any direction from the city, and when you do this, take note that this changes the list of parks on the left side of the page which will always contain the names of the parks (and their locations) that are currently visible on the map.

Does this sound like something that will help you find what you are looking for?