Survey says....

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by Janet H, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Janet H

Janet H
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

You may notice an info box appear on your screen as you navigate around the site - it looks like this:

popup.png

We are working to make improvements and will be asking a series of questions designed to more thoroughly understand members wishes and to help make CGR the best it can be.

If you answer the question/s, the box disappears. If you dismiss the box, it will appear again in 3 weeks (and you can dismiss it again).

Thanks for your feedback and comments. :)

#1 Janet H, Apr 15, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
  2. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Great Idea Janet - - - No doubt you and the other Admins are going to be burning some midnight oil with this one as you will be receiving a ton of comments and suggestions. Thanks to you folks for coming up with this info box.............. Terry.............(aka BankShot)

Paythebill likes this.
  3. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

Yup, thanks Janet and the admins for listening to us users and alway trying to improve the site.

NYDutch and Paythebill like this.
  4. ABKen

ABKen
    Expand Collapse

RV Park Reviews used to be my go to site to find out information regarding RV parks and campgrounds. The old website was easy to use and quickly provided the kind of information I needed and the reviews were up to date. The current Campground Reviews website is hard to use and not easy to read, and doesn’t seem to have the up to date reviews one used to find on the old site. I still find myself going to this site and eventually getting frustrated with the site. Suggestion: less is more