Need Help finding a place in South West Minnesota

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Caribou21, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Caribou21

Caribou21
    Expand Collapse

We have been searching for a place that we can park a 30' RV, this includes the tongue. So far, most places don't open until April 30th & are booked out, others cannot accommodate that big of an RV.
    We are trying to find some where to park it in the South-West area i.e., West Bloomington, Shakopee, etc. as the owner who we are borrowing it from Young America, MN and he does not want to take the RV past the SW area.
    Thanks

2. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

I am not the person that deleted your post but I strongly suspect it may have not meet the specific guidelines for posting in these forums. If your post was not related to Camping, Campgrounds or RVing, it most likely didn't meet the criteria. If it was advertising, I don't think that is allowed either. It is best to check the rules before posting just to be sure it will not be deleted.

Darrell

BankShot likes this.
  3. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Well Darrell at least this newbie poster asked why. Perhaps that's a sign he's not just another spammer.........:rolleyes: Hope he reads your response and understands your words..........

BankShot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(aka Terry)

4. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

To Oliver07 regarding your posts that have been deleted: All indications are that your first post was an advertisement for condominiums not RV parks or camping sites. Your second post contained a link to a survey involving Burger King. Again, nothing about RVing.

Rollin Ollens likes this.
  5. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

I'm usually up early and check for new messages. I think I report probably one or two a week that are just advertising or not relevant. I don't remember seeing his first post. The title of his post made it sound like he was cross country trekking on a bicycle. Maybe he will repost.

Darrell

6. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

Garbage in....garbage out! Thanks for keeping the place tidy Texasrvers!

Darrell

mdcamping likes this.
  7. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

Three this morning. New user nfkjasfos dumped one post in three different threads. Not advertising just ramblings.