"A Happy 4th To All"

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by BankShot, Jul 4, 2019.

1. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Here's wishing everyone a very happy and safe 4th of July holiday. To those out on the open road, watch out for all the crazies who will for sure be out there................

Regards, BankShot...............(aka Terry)

Paythebill and NYDutch like this.
  2. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Happy July 4th to you Terry and all the forum members!

Coming very soon will be the July 4th reviews... will enjoy reading the fireworks! :D :p

We are taking it easy today, plan on throwing a couple of ribeye steaks & corn on grill.

Mike

Paythebill, BankShot and NYDutch like this.
  3. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Happy 4th back at ya!

Just got back from a party with the neighbors, and I ate way too much. I should go out and walk it off, but I will probably sit here and work on the computer and the watch the local fireworks when it gets dark. It is pretty weather here so there should be quite a few people setting them off.

4. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

Yep, a Happy 4th to everyone! We're spending 10 days at Gilbert Lake State Park in NY's Southern Tier not far from our granddaughter, her husband, and our 2 year old great granddaughter. We spent most of the day with them and had a great time. Now we're just relaxing and looking forward to a quiet evening. Fireworks are not allowed in the park, but we can usually see some of the professional aerial displays from a baseball camp a few miles away. All the beauty without the noise suits me just fine...

Paythebill, mdcamping and BankShot like this.