Advanced Search

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by Mike in NJ, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Mike in NJ

Mike in NJ
    Expand Collapse

Previously I was able to do an advanced campground search by typing in a city and criteria that I was interested in. For example, family friendly within 100 miles of Morristown NJ. I would get a list of those campgrounds that were deemed family within 100 miles. Now I get a message stating there are no campgrounds in Morristown and I get a default list of those within 25 miles of Morristown. I used the search a lot in the past, but it doesn't seem to serve a purpose now.

Dawn and Ron likes this.
  2. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

When I try the Search which shows the "opitional search filters" it only seems to work when state only is entered and not state & town entered. maybe something with the site software?

Mike

3. Onemoretrail

Onemoretrail
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Using the Search button, I input kid friendly and morristown in the search box and selected the one located in New Jersey. There doesn't seem to be any listings right in Morristown, only in other locations in the surrounding area.
    The first park at the top of the list was kid friendly, but the second one was not. As Mike said, the site software may have a problem. You might want to contact the Help Desk and see if they will look into the matter.

mdcamping likes this.
  4. lce3

lce3
    Expand Collapse

There used to be filters along the left side but I can't find them anymore. I used to use them all the time. Does anyone know if they are still available?