Buying Through A Rv Broker

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by CurleyJo, Sep 24, 2013.

1. CurleyJo

CurleyJo
    Expand Collapse

First off let me say thanks to all the folks who have responded to my other post! I really appreciate the input.

We are looking for a used 2005 or newer 38 - 40 foot Motorhome. Our first choice was Beaver, then Tiffin and Country Coach. We are hoping to stay around the $100,000 mark plus or minus a bit.

I have replied to a used coach on RVOnline. It was already sold but the individual that had it for sale was a broker through a mortgage company. Has anyone purchased an RV through a broker? My brother did but I don't know if that was a fluke or it is the way people find what they are looking for without spending the time searching through the various on line sites.

What information can anyone give me, if any? This gentlemen is out of the San Diego, CA area. He said he has references of 25 coaches that he has sold in the last 3 years. His name is Aaron and he is a drag racer also.

Thank you for any advice you can offer. If you have a coach for sale pass that along to us as well!