Currently in Colorado, Soon Washington

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by The Campground Consultant, Sep 28, 2018.

1. The Campground Consultant

The Campground Consultant
    Expand Collapse

We are full time travelers with no "sticks and bricks" to go back to. I travel with my wife and our 15 year old daughter and our German Shepard. We will be going North West for the winter (I know wrong direction for most but we plan on doing lots of winter sports) We have been doing this for the past 2 years and look forward to decades of traveling to come. Hope to see you on the road some day.

2. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

You might want to review the forum rules relative to posting commercial links to businesses you have an interest in.

"NO SPAM or Commercial Posting! Our user base is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses, for profit or not for profit. Participants may not post affiliate links or direct others to any pages at their own commercial website or website in which they have a commercial interest, including informational pages unless a prior arrangement has been made with RVPR."

3. The Campground Consultant

The Campground Consultant
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for the information I will stop adding my website to my posts.

Ellistea and NYDutch like this.
  4. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

Keep me posted as to where you stay to enjoy your winter sports in Colorado. As far as I know there are very few campgrounds that stay open in the winter months. There is one in Breakenridge, and possibly one in Dillon. Otherwise, you will have to boondocking, or commute a while to get to any established ski area.

Chris g.
    Westminster, CO

5. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

I'm hoping that there are some parks, perhaps not near the ski resorts, that will be open in November. I'm planning on passing through the state and there are places I'm hoping to visit. I don't know dates yet thus I have not begun a search but I sure am hoping there will be some open.

Darrell