Hello from Canada!

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by dresda, Jun 2, 2015.

1. dresda

dresda
    Expand Collapse

Hi! My husband and I have our first new-to-us RV, a 2005 Majestic E350. Dipping out toes into the RV world. We've had only two trips out, to test the rig and ourselves and so far we just love it. It takes all the misery out of camping :)

We are hoping to do a 5 month trip next summer to the Atlantic coast of Canada - Quebec, NS, NB and PEI and maybe NL if we have the time. We've made three trips to NL on our motorcycles and we just love it there.

I have a question regarding the reviews - how can I access the Canadian campsites from my iPhone? Even after editing my profile to reflect my location as Canada I can't seem to find a way to change the drop down list to the provinces of Canada. Is there something I'm missing?

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Welcome to the site. You will find that our members have a lot of knowledge to share. And you have a lot of fun ahead of you.

I am not sure about how to access Canadian campgrounds on an iPhone, but I'll bet another member can help you.

#2 Texasrvers, Jun 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  3. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Welcome aboard! Your starting at a great place for camping info & reviews! If you have questions or in need of advise don't be shy... were a friendly bunch here!

Think I'll pass on the iphone question too.

Mike

4. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

Welcome! Try using your iPhone's browser in landscape mode and see if the "Change Country" selection flags show up. If not, try using www.campgroundreviews.com/?country=ca as a direct link to the Canadian park reviews.

5. Hutch333id

Hutch333id
    Expand Collapse

Welcome aboard RVPR. Lost of great information is available on the site and there are always plenty of people who can provide helpful tips, advice and share their experiences.

From just east of the Rockies

6. dresda

dresda
    Expand Collapse

Strangely, when I tried the site last evening on my phone, the three flags were showing and I was able to access the Canadian menu. Either I got a new link that worked better or someone made a little tweak to that part of the site during the day yesterday! thanks! I used to be a Java programmer, I'm well familiar with the wrong version of a routine making it into production, lol.

Thanks for the warm welcome! See you around the forum and the campsites!

7. RLM

RLM
    Expand Collapse

Welcome. RVing + motorcycle. Riding the bike on the back roads and coming back to your own kitchen and bed. It doesn't get any better :)

dresda likes this.