Hi all from the Deep South

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by Drummer By Nature, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Drummer By Nature

Drummer By Nature
    Expand Collapse

Hi everyone, my wife and I are new to Campground Reviews but not to RVing. We started out with a Passport TT and made the switch to a Coachmen class A. We love to travel, meet people from all over the world and learn along the way. We have stayed at quite a few National Parks and Yellowstone is by far our favorite.You never know what you will see in Yellowstone. We plan to go to Washington DC and Manhattan in early November. We are glad to be a part of Campground Reviews.
    Take care all

2. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Welcome aboard Drummer By Nature, glad to have you as member on the forum. A great bunch of RVers that are ready, willing and very able to provide assistance and advice when you are in need of such. And it goes without saying that if you have knowledge on a subject that is brought up for discussion by all means jump in and join the discussion. Look forward to reading some reviews on "the other side" from you as you travel on down the road so make sure to post reviews of the places you stay at. Enjoy the remainder of the summer travel season and drive safe always...............

Regards, BankShot...........(aka Terry)

3. Drummer By Nature

Drummer By Nature
    Expand Collapse

Thanks, I’ll definitely leave some detailed reviews and submit some good pics.

4. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Drummer By Nature. Feel free to ask questions or share experiences as were easy going here!

Nov is a good time to visit Washington DC and Manhattan... as it's not to hot :cool:

Mike

5. Happy Camper 19

Happy Camper 19
    Expand Collapse

Welcome Drummer. I am guessing you play drums as I also do. I had to learn to play guitar also as it is not very convenient to drag the drum kit out camping , although I have once or twice.

6. Drummer By Nature

Drummer By Nature
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the welcome aboard... we can’t wait for the November trip, as I do have a few questions.

mdcamping likes this.
  7. Drummer By Nature

Drummer By Nature
    Expand Collapse

I do play the drums, but I don’t know why my YouTube username is being used here. I should also learn to play the guitar that would definitely be easier to tote around. Quite a feat taking your drum set on a trip with you.

Happy Camper 19 likes this.
  8. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Drummer By Nature is the name you used when you created your account with CampgroundReviews.