Holiday Trav-L-Park

Discussion in 'Trip Planning and Travel Concerns' started by Alucke, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Road Kandy

Road Kandy
    Expand Collapse

I don't have experience staying in this park. I have, however walked through it. I was staying at the KOA across the street and was curious. My first impression is that this place is HUGE!! There are several camping areas that range from well kept to kind of shabby. I can't speak to the theft side. As far as if it's a party campground, I'd have to say yes. There is a bar at the pool and while I walked through, I could hear several loud sites. This was 4th of July week though, so my experience may have been an anomaly. I can recommend the KOA. This was a wonderful campground. We had our chairs and grill out. We even left a couple of our bays unlocked (not on purpose), and we didn't lose a thing. The quiet hours were enforced, and it was riff raff free. I hope this helps.

2. John S.

John S.
    Expand Collapse

I too stayed at the KOA and went thru this place and it is huge as stated. It was much louder then the KOA but it was ok. I can comment on theft though but it looks like they have lots of seasonal sites.