How to update park details without a review?

Discussion in 'Park Management' started by rayzorben, Apr 26, 2018.

1. rayzorben

rayzorben
    Expand Collapse

I don't want to give a park a review as i've never stayed there. However, the Silveridge RV Resort https://www.campgroundreviews.com/regions/arizona/mesa/silveridge-rv-resort-4705 is incorrectly listed as not a 55+ community when it is. Here is what I received when trying to book a reservation:

Thank you for your interest in Silveridge 55 plus park where the atmosphere is friendly, guests arrive and the friendship begins. My name is Susan Isbell. I’m the Office Manager here at Silveridge in Mesa AZ. We are centrally located close to restaurants, shopping centers and golf courses. I received an email that you were interested in staying with us. Here are some exciting details about our park. I encourage you to please visit our website at www.silveridge.com for maps and pictures of the property, which include homes for sale and rentals, and activities in the park. We offer the following: Cable TV including 55 channels, City Utilities. The only thing you pay for is electric for a 28 day stay or longer. Amenities include: 2 heated pools and 2 therapy hot tubs, a large library, a resident business office with 4 computers for your use, on-site post office, laundry facilities, and an on-site spa and fitness room. Additional amenities: Full Movie Theatre, Multiple Screens for sporting events, 9 Shuffle Board Courts, 4 Pickle Ball Courts, 4 Tennis Courts, Lawn Bowling, Woodworking Shop, Lapidary, Pottery, Quilting, Sewing, 9 Billiard Tables and multiple card rooms & tables. Our fully staffed activities department keeps you as busy as you want to be: There are many opportunities daily and weekly including: Dances, Movies, Pool Parties, Food Events and Bingo as well as Concerts and Dinner Shows.

We have two resorts within 1/2 mile of each other Silveridge @ "www.silveridge.com" or The Resort “www.theresortrvpark.com" Both properties have something for everyone to enjoy. You can choose to be busy or just relax poolside. Please call us at 480-373-7000. We would love to hear from you.

I’m sorry I would love to help you but we are a 55 plus park.

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Thanks for reporting this. I have marked the park as being 55+.