Howdy!

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by Sharp Dressed Man, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Sharp Dressed Man

Sharp Dressed Man
    Expand Collapse

I'm at that age when my mind thinks that I am 29, my humor suggests that I am 12, while my body keeps asking me if I'm sure that I'm not dead yet! (I am recently retired & looking forward to doing a lot of X-country RVing with my bride of 40 years)! Hopefully, we'll meet many of you out on the road! Happy Trails to you all!

Paythebill likes this.
  2. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the Campground Reviews Forum! You'll find a friendly, knowledgeable bunch here that are always ready and willing to answer questions and share our experiences.

Paythebill likes this.
  3. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Ditto what NYDutch said above, welcome to the forum. Sounds like your bride of 40 years keeps you dressed well and lookin;' gud also........:D Be sure to post reviews of the various RV parks and campgrounds you two visit and don't be shy about asking questions and giving advice on the forum as we are all constantly learning from others. Enjoy your cross country trip/s, drive safe and always watch out for "the crazies" out there on the road that always seem to have us RVers in their sights.....

BankShot................(aka Terry)

Paythebill and NYDutch like this.
  4. Sharp Dressed Man

Sharp Dressed Man
    Expand Collapse

We used to have a 1985 Sunline Satellite that we sold many years ago when our children grew out of it & went to college. We are just getting back into RVing with a 1977 Airstream Overlander that we have purchased (in very good condition) restored and plan to hit the road in April! I will be posting regularly when we do! Happy Trails to all!

5. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

Congrats on your purchase! We’re sure you will enjoy your travels. We are also looking forward to hearing about them.

Welcome aboard!

Darrell and Jerry

6. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Welcome to CR.Com

Congrats on retirement and your Airstream purchase. Hope you see you around on the forum and post lots of reviews! :cool:

Mike

Paythebill likes this.