Newbies!

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by KSAM14, Jun 6, 2015.

1. KSAM14

KSAM14
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone!
    We are brand new RVers that have just gone full time! We own a 40' Class A and hail from Sarasota Fl. Our journey began down in the Keys and we are winding our way up the east coast. Our bucket list is to golf in every state! This site has been a trusted source for us, and I will continue to contribute also. I have posted the required 3 reviews but they are still pending. How long does it take to get approved?
    Looking forward to more posting and reading reviews of pending campgrounds!

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Welcome to RVPR. You have some exciting adventures ahead of you.

We are definitely into our busiest time of year, so unfortunately it is taking a few days more days to get reviews posted. We do have your three reviews (by the way you only have to send in two to begin with now), but because you have just submitted them in the last few days, they are pretty much near the bottom of the stack. We current have over 400 reviews in the queue, but we are working hard to post them as fast as we can, and you will be notified once they are approved.

3. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum!

I'm not a golf fan but if you make it up to CT, check out GrandView CampResort & Cottages in Moodus Ct. Nice county campground that caters to transient campers... There is a golf course next to the campground property.

Mike

4. KSAM14

KSAM14
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Mike!
    I am originally from Ct- know the area well. Moods is a great place.