posting pictures more than awkward

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by wiredgeorge, Aug 22, 2020.

1. wiredgeorge

wiredgeorge
    Expand Collapse

Folks, spent considerable time writing a review and when I got to the picture section had to add a picture then the topic area and comment for each picture. Back and forth and the third picture appeared full size for some reason and when I used the back key my work had disappeared. I don't mind the topic and comment for each picture but why not allow folks to upload ALL pictures first the fill in the info you need relative to each picture? The current method is really awkward. The review should be saved periodically so work isn't lost fumbling through this awkward picture posting drill; it certainly discouraged me from posting pictures.

Jane Russell and Condor60 like this.
  2. Tech Admin

Tech Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Are you talking about the app or the website? You can upload multiple pictures all at once on the website, example:

upload_2020-8-24_23-4-41.png

upload_2020-8-24_23-5-7.png

Or you can drag multiple photos to the drag and drop area.

3. wiredgeorge

wiredgeorge
    Expand Collapse

Got it after posting. Was frustrated putting in multiple pics one at a time and then needing to put in the description stuff. Sorry for the confusion.

Tech Admin likes this.