Trailer specifications or manuals needed.

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Webmstr, May 17, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Webmstr

Webmstr
    Expand Collapse

Hello, we recently purchased a 2005 Extreme RV Sportsmaster 21PT and are in need of any manuals or paperwork you might have on this coach?
    Thanks!

2. weighit

weighit
    Expand Collapse

I would think writing down each appliance, heating unit, a/c units,,awning and water pump,tank and item your interested in name and model number then hunting by Google each item would give you a detailed view of each item. Looking on line at that trailer a owners manual can't be that large and doing each item my way would give you a full book on your rig. Just a thought as finding a intact old manual maybe quite difficult.

Rollin Ollens likes this.
  3. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

when i purchased my latest motorhome (2003 National Dolphin), i was shocked to find there wasnt a single manual or reciept of maintenance work anywhere in the coach. first thing i did was search for discussion groups online related to National motorhomes. i found some great groups on Facebook and IRV2.com, and the FMCA forums have been helpful too. our group on Facebook has a whole file section of manuals for all the National coaches and attached accesories, as well as chassis info.

good luck.