What a Shame

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by mwalden43, Jan 25, 2020.

1. mwalden43

mwalden43
    Expand Collapse

It's a shame what you've done to this website. This used to be my go to site for finding campgrounds to stay. It no longer runs on my Windows 10 tablet due to the "map updating", will run on my iPhone, but the screen is small, sorta runs on my kindle fire, but is slow. Also, original email verification on my primary email went to junk mail and expired, so I could not register. Also, must now login to see campsite amenities... what's that about? Sent several messages with these registration, login, and performance issues, but have received no response. I am really curious as to why you have taken my favorite campground review website and destroyed it, seriously, why?

2. treesprite

treesprite
    Expand Collapse

I guess the changes were made before I first visited. I have only used it on my Android phone, but it's a phablet, has a 6.25" screen so viewing is good. Everything loads just fine, the forums, the reviews features.

3. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Thank you for your comments. We have received your messages at our Help Desk, and they will be answered as soon as possible. The main reason we changed our website was because the old one was built on a platform that was outdated and needed to be replaced. We understand that some members are experiencing problems with the new site, and we are working hard to correct that. We also know that the new site will take some getting used to, but we feel that it offers a lot more information and functions to better serve our patrons. If you have trouble navigating the site, please contact our Help Desk using the "Contact" link located at the bottom of each page, and someone will help you with your concerns.

Paythebill likes this.
  4. mwalden43

mwalden43
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for your response. I will look forward to the resolution of the site's performance issues.

Paythebill likes this.