CA Beach pet friendly RV sites for first time campers

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Gigi Stickel, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Gigi Stickel

Gigi Stickel
    Expand Collapse

Hello...Looking for recommendations for a family of 5 (19, 15, 10) and dog traveling to Southern CA this weekend...prefer a beach rv site family friendly and safe

2. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the forum. So. Calif. is a big area with many beach setting RV parks. My suggestion is to use the flip side of CR's and put in the cities or areas you are going to be traveling to. That's what its been designed to do, assist you in picking locations and pricing. Many cities and towns along the coast offer nice facilities with many amenities, etc. Most are pricey due to location but I'm certain by checking out the various ones available you will be able to find one or or more that suit your requirements. Others here will no doubt offer some suggestions as to where they have stayed and enjoyed .Travel safely and enjoy your beach stay wherever you end up.................

Regards, BankShot............(aka Terry)

Paythebill likes this.
  3. Oscar & Amy

Oscar & Amy
    Expand Collapse

To my knowledge, all state parks and areas for boondocking along the Pacific require leashed pets, but do not prohibit pets.