Hi, everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by MikeWaka, Jun 21, 2018.

1. MikeWaka

MikeWaka
    Expand Collapse

Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online RV community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers!

2. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Hi and welcome to RVPR and the forum. Lots of very knowledgeable folks here that will be more than happy to give you info and advice on just about any RV subject and more that you ask for or need. It won't take long to feel like part of our RV family here so jump in with questions and your own advice and knowledge at any time you want to. Be sure to post reviews on the parks and campgrounds you stay at also. Good, bad or indifferent, all are helpful to all the other members................

Travel safe and travel as often as you are able to. RVers have more fun on the road than they do at the keyboard...............:D

Regards, BankShot..............(aka Terry)

3. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

Welcome aboard MikeWaka. I ditto BankShots comments. This is a great place for information and to shoot the Bull on occasion. Glad you stopped by.

Darrell

4. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Welcome aboard!

Lots of friendly folks here for advice but we also welcome and look forward to your contributions! :cool:

See you around the campfire!

Mike

5. MikeWaka

MikeWaka
    Expand Collapse

Thank you very much, everyone! Thank you all for the warm welcome!